Note - JPG is a "standard" with web browsers, which means the physician does not need to download each image when viewing. Therefore, this is the suggested format to load.
See more information about creating an ultrasound visit.
To attach an Ultrasound Scan to the Visit:
- Click Files in the left sidebar of the correct Visit (this Visit must have already been saved).
- Click "Upload Files" then "Select" to browse your hard drive for the location of the scan.
- Name the file by client name and date of the scan in case the client has a second scan.
- Follow the progress of the upload.
- You will see the file name on the screen.
- Click Save and return to the Case summary window.